ABLE Accounts & Investments: Free Webinar for Families
Tuesday, November 15 (2:00pm-3:30pm EST) - The ABLE National Resource Center will host a free webinar on how ABLE recipients and families can better understand the investment side of owning and maintaining an ABLE account.
ABLE stands for Achieving a Better Life Experience. ABLE accounts were created in 2014 to give people with disabilities and their families an option to save money without risking the loss of important benefits like SSI.
Topics for this free webinar will include:
- Differences between checking, savings, and investment accounts
- Potential 'risks' when making different investment choices with ABLE accounts
- What to consider when creating ABLE accounts
- How additional fees may come into play with your ABLE accounts
- Ways to adjust and manage your ABLE accounts
Register here to join the conversation on 11/15.
For more information about ABLE accounts, watch this quick video: