Seeking applications for Autism Speaks iPad Air grant
Autism Speaks will reward 685 iPad Airs to financially disadvantaged people with autism. Learn if you are eligible and apply before submissions close!
- Autism diagnosis by a licensed professional
- United States resident
- Limited income and cannot afford to purchase an iPad
- November 7: Online application opens at 6:00 a.m. EST
- November 11: Application closes at 11:59 p.m. EST
- November 15 - December 9: Review committee selects recipients
- December 15: Recipients announced and iPads sent out!
Applications must be submitted by the person with autism, an immediate family member of the person with autism, or a licensed social worker or therapist. If selected, the iPad will be shipped via UPS directly to the address provided with the application. Others will receive an email informing them of their status.
This year’s iPad program was generously funded by the proceeds from GameStop’s April in-store donation campaign.